If you’re new to our yoga studio, don’t sweat it! All levels are welcome here. We’re here for YOU and can’t wait to help make your first visit to the studio awesome!
Your first visit to Sweat Shop Hot Yoga is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Follow the steps below to get started with your first class. All levels, especially beginners, are welcome. We’re here to help you every step of the way through your yoga journey and can’t wait to meet you!
- Step 1: Sign up for class online to save your spot. Want to ease your way in? Try our Unwind class for the ultimate relaxation and feel good vibes.
- Step 2: Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before class begins to check in and get settled. Bring your water bottle, mat and towel (or rent them from the studio!).
- Step 3: Use the restroom, fill up your water bottle and head to the hot room and take a deep breath. Get ready to breathe, sweat and have some fun!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Our teacher will verbally guide you through class and provide demonstrations.
- Listen to your body. Feel free to rest as you need and move at your own pace.
- Soak up all of the post-class good vibes, take some time to breathe, stretch and rest before leaving the hot room.
- Drink plenty of water or electrolytes afterwards to stay hydrated and feeling great.
- Stick with it! When starting any new physical activity, you may find the first few classes extremely challenging- that’s normal! In time, your body will adjust and you will get stronger- mentally and physically!
- Last but not least, get signed up for your next class!
REASONS WHY YOU’LL LOVE HOT YOGA
- Energizes & boosts mood
- Increases strength & flexibility
- Improves overall health
- Lowers stress levels
- Connection with like-minded community
- Encourages better sleep
WANT TO KNOW MORE?